About the company
Our client is a mid-sized Telco organisation, with a reputable client base non corporate working culture. Currently underway through a digital transformation piece, migrating legacy infrastructure onto a Hybrid cloud platform.
About the Role
The Security Solution Designer will contribute to your client's Uplift projects. Providing expertise around low- and high-level designs for Security engineering teams and infrastructure and system admins. This candidate will need to have sound knowledge around infrastructure and network systems, both on prem and cloud.
- Designing low level detailed documents
- Designing high level documents
- Technical guidance and expertise
- Performing Technology appraisal and approval
- Cost optimising and justification for new technology
- Plan for Integration and implantation of Tools to secure network, Operation system and Infrastructure.
- 5 + years' experience in Solution Design around Security IT
- Experience and knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Fortigate, F5, load Balancing, McAfee, Splunk, Rapid7, FortiSIEM
- TOGAF Certification
- ISM, ASD, NIST framework knowledge
- Telco Experience
For more information, please contact Ben Neal 0380807217 and quote the title or #206376
Looking forward to hearing from you!