Our client is looking to hire a performance driven and solutions focussed professional to work with them as a Security Solution Architect engaged in the delivery of core security solutions and services.
- Development of solution and service designs for core security solutions
- Development of architecture standards and patterns for the consumption of services within the security eco-system
- Ensure solutions align to the security guidelines, compliance and risk frameworks
- Provide input to overall security eco-system architecture
- Provide guidance to projects on effective consumption of security services and capabilities
- Experience in solutions design / architecture experience within a medium to large environment.
- Experience across a range of security environments and technologies.
- Experience in delivering in large, complex organisations and within a multi project stream environment.
- 5 years as a Security Solutions Engineer or Designer.
- Relevant certification (CISSP, SANS, CISA, SABSA, TOGAF).
- Working across multiple engagements simultaneously as required
- Experience working in a utilities or asset management organisation will be higlhy regarded
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum Methodologies.
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 189132