Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Security Solution Architect for their central architecture team. This team interacts with a range of business, project and service delivery teams, with the focus on the delivery of architectural artefacts to running projects.
As a Solution Architect, you will be required to:
- Support projects in the delivery of architecturally aligned outcomes.
- Guide initiatives towards the envisaged Target State solution to ensure intended business outcomes are achieved.
- Coordinate and take ownership for solution design documentation including the functional integration with current and future systems.
- Assist in the preparation of tender material to ensure that architectural outcomes are achieved.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to ensure that the solution design will provide future scalability and flexibility.
- Drive the development of proposal collateral and the repeatability of the delivery of architectures with inputs from key stakeholders.
- Drive the technical qualification, scoping, estimation, design and architecture of new or existing projects ensuring that they are well architected and deliverable
The successful candidate must have expertise in:
- Evaluation and integration of an API Gateway service;
- Integration between Federal Government entities and cloud services;
- Identity management services and single sign-on technologies;
- Stakeholder engagement, including strong communication and presentation skills;
- Solution evaluation and delivery of option papers; and
- Design documentation suitable for IRAP-based system accreditation.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Zahid Alam on 02 6245 1739 quoting Job Reference: 186199
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.