Looking for an experienced Security Solution Architect to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
This role is critical to the successful day to day running of our clients Security Policy team and will perform the following functions:
- Will assist with the delivery of the Security Strategy and drive out remediation activities in the proxy and firewall domains to significantly uplift the security posture;
- Provide technical SME leadership to the team;
- Responsible for the training of the team members and uplifting capability in the team;
- Responsible for the uplift of existing BAU processes and driving out process improvement;
- Provides technical SME/consultancy services to projects, the wider Security Services teams and other business units in the organisation when needed
Key Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience in the IT industry with at least 5 years in Security solution architecture roles.
- Experience in complex enterprise environments
- Experience in providing information management advisory/consulting services to business and IT stakeholders
- Technical experience in Proxy, Splunk and F5
- Excellent communications, influencing, and technical documentation skills.
- Banking/Financial Services experience is highly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 178362.
Please click the apply button.