We are currently looking for a Network Security Specialist to join a team have been created to:
- Build new growth businesses through development of innovative products
- Drive value from our infrastructure investments
- Monitor and investigate industry trends related to security products and services to ensure solutions are in alignment with the best technology.
Day to Day:
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain multiple complex security technologies, platforms and systems. This role is key around having deep network/product and services security understanding for multiple systems to allow for integration of the security event management and monitoring capability.
- Design, build, install, integrate and maintain the product lifecycle in conjunction with Telstra processes and systems to deliver Managed Security products and services to customer business units. This role is accountable for having a deep understanding of Telstra platforms and systems that support Security Incident response workflow.
- Translate customer (internal or external) needs and requirements related to security services, using technical principles into realisable products and services. This role requires detailed understanding of network/product and customer security also requires excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Extensive industry experience in IT/Network Security
- Extensive knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Security Architecture
- Knowledge and experience of Intrusion Detection Systems
- Security Information & Event Management
Technologies (we need strong security/firewall - bonus if you have any of the below):
- HP Arcsight
- Cisco ASA, Juniper SRX, Checkpoint
- Unix/ Linux
- Firewalls, Intrusion Detection and Provention Systems
- TCP/ IP
- IPSec/SSL VPN
Does this sound like you? What next?
Apply with your CV in WORD format
Australian PR and Citizenship ONLY