The Specified Personnel will be responsible for providing the following deliverables including but not limited to:
- Developing IT Security Artefacts, e.g. Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP);
- Providing policy and security advice in relation to Australian Government Security guidelines and standards;
- Undertaking internal IT system certification and accreditation processes including potential for IRAP and formal certification activities;
- Working with stakeholders to review architectural documentation;
- Developing security patterns and requirements to enable alternate systems delivery models;
- Undertaking compliance tasks such as policy reviewing and development;
- Providing support to mature the departments understanding of security and risk awareness; and
- Providing and transferring expert knowledge to team members in the department.
Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department's recordkeeping policy and practices.
The Specified Personnel will also be responsible for producing the following deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Security Risk Management Plans (SRMP);
- System Security Plans;
- Statement of Applicability;
- Security artefacts such as advisories, risk assessments, and accreditation reports;
- Document registers relevant to the evidencing of risk;
- Policy and security documents in relation to Australian Government Security guidelines and standards;
- Stakeholder engagement documentation in support of security review and education;
- Relevant security training material.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years continuous experience working in an IT Security role.
- Demonstrated ICT Security Risk Assessment experience.
- Demonstrated high-level technical writing.
- Demonstrated high-level of knowledge of the Australian Government Security requirements.
- High-level knowledge and proven experience in certification practices.
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and security advice.
- Proven ability to engage with senior stakeholders and maintain relationships.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong personal leadership skills at a senior level.
- High level strategic analytical ability
For more information or to apply, please contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 238166