My client, a leading Australian Bank, is looking for a Security Project Manager to join on an Identity and Access Management project for an initial 6 months.
The successful candidate will have IAM experience in large enterprise organisations
- Scope Management: Work with stakeholders to define requirements and scope, then manage scope and expectations
- Planning: Develop comprehensive project management plans to deliver project according to performance measures and achieve business outcomes
- Schedule Management: Develop and use schedules to manage work including external dependencies and impacts. Implement dependency management processes.
- Financial Management: Establish estimates and manage financials for project. Analyse and forecast budget impacts
- Risk & Issue Management: Work with stakeholders to identify and manage risks and issues. Establish Risk and Issue Management Plans. Understand and manage risks external to the project
- Team Management: Establish and manage diverse and dispersed teams. Provide opportunities for the capability development of resources. Establish and maintain Resource Plans.
- Governance and Reporting: Manage steering committees with project stakeholders. Ensure appropriate reporting, governance and control functions are implemented.
- Project Management experience in large enterprise organisations
- Banking / finance industry experience high regarded
- Identity and Access management
- Strong stakeholder management, ability to speak to senior stakeholder GM and above
If you have the key skills and experience, please APPLY NOW