Our client is large banking institution in Melbourne. They are currently seeking a PMO Manager for an initial 12 month contract. Our client is looking for someone who can see the bigger picture and are able to think out of the box in order to deliver a better outcome, but also be able to be a problem solver and get their hands dirty.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Providing an independent source of truth on performance against program controls for risks, issues, finance, resourcing & schedule
- Managing a team of PMO resources to deliver on the above outcomes
- Support the Program Director and delivery team to develop and plan an overall integrated delivery roadmap to achieve required outcomes and benefits, including identifying and managing cross-portfolio dependencies.
- Proactively manage risk and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance)
- You will build the right team and PMO capability to support the business outcomes for the Business in a way that aligns with their strategic objectives.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Proven PMO experience working within banking and financial services industry.
- Previous experience working within the Security space.
- Significant experience as a member of a project delivery team.
- Demonstrated the ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Advanced communication skills and have the ability to liaise with Senior management.
- Able to understand the Agile methodology and be able to apply these into practice.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #209873