We are looking for a Security Expert to provide technical knowledge and assistance within our Security Operations team.
- 3 month contract initially
- Potential to go perm
- Fun, maturing environment, be a driving force in the companies security development
- Network Security
Your new role will see you:
- Security Incident Ticket resolution
- Environment audit and remediation in accordance with change management processes, of security operations infrastructure. Activities would include but are not limited to:
- Is the device or system backed up? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system monitored? If not remediate.
- Do we know where the device or system is located? Which rack, or VMware cluster, host etc. Document this if unknown.
- Is the device or system under a support agreement, is the vendor info up to date? If so update vendor details and contact information.
- Is the device or system in compliance with our security policies. If not remediate
- Does the device or system have all our current security agents deployed, integrated and configured? If not remediate.
- Is the device or system following best practices? If not provide recommendations to improve.
- Is the device or system running the latest version? If not provide procedure to upgrade.
Your key skills and experience:
- Network Security and Firewalls
- Automation / Orchestration experience
- Application Whitelisting deployment and policy
- Enterprise Antivirus management and deployment
- Operating system fundamentals in *nix and windows
- Enterprise backup experience
- Enterprise performance and availability monitoring
- Log analytics solution, dash boarding and metrics
- SIEM solution knowledge and experience
- Enterprise vulnerability scanning experience
- Scripting and coding knowledge highly preferable
- Experience working with outsourced vendors
- Change management and ticket system experience
If this sounds like you, please apply now!