Our client is hiring a Security Operations Specialist (SIEM) with experience in Splunk, Software vulnerability, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
The role is to ensure that the Department is focussed on day to day security operations, you will undertake activates such as Cyber Security threat and vulnerability identification and mitigation, addressing security incidents for the Department.
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Experience in any of the following tools or frameworks:
- Malware analysis
- Exploit kits
- Cyber Threat intelligence
- Software vulnerabilities and
- exploitation Data analysis
- Relevant Technical Security Certifications (GIAC, EC-Council, Offensive Security, CISSP, etc.)
- knowledge of Linux/UNIX & Windows based operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Splunk search language, search techniques, alerts, dashboards and report building.
- Experience with Snort, Bro or other network intrusion detection tools
- Detailed understanding of the TCP/IP networking stack & network technologies
- Working knowledge of full packet capture PCAP analysis and accompanying tools (Wireshark, etc.)
- Nominal understanding of regular expression and at least one common scripting language (PERL, Python, Powershell).
If you're interested - take the next step and APPLY NOW! OR contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 3319 75102