Our client is seeking a high performing and experienced Security Operations Analyst to work in the Cyber Enablement Branch. The successful candidate will be required to work closely with system developers and must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will also require strong organisational skills, attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment. Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Responding to Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) platform alerts by investigating and analysing potential security incidents and breaches.
- Documenting analysis conducted, and activities undertaken when investigating security incidents.
- Performing initial assessment of any potential damage associated with security incidents.
- Assisting in the development and tuning of security use-cases.
- Development and maintenance of analyst play-books.
- Remaining up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated cyber security experience.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring security incidents, including those associated with cloud infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience using SIEM technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 207171
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.