Our Federal Government Client is seeking for a Security Officer to support the Security Team in delivering a program of works aligned with the Protective Security Policy Framework and ASIO Technical Notes.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2x6 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- updating or developing security policies, procedures and risk management strategies
- developing and/or delivering both targeted and general security awareness training
- supporting upgrades of infrastructure
- working with Human Resources in developing/updating vetting policies and procedures to ensure the requirements of the PSPF are met.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Capability and capacity to deliver the services and outputs.
- Detailed understanding and experience in the application of:
- the Commonwealth Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- ASIO Technical Notes and supplementary guidance.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208755
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.