This role will see you provide technical security services to clients.
This shall require you to perform both pre-sales and post-sales services - It is the responsibility of all the consulting engineers to do both, in other words, to use their pre-sales abilities to assist the sales team to ensure our clients purchase their post-sales services.
You must be technically skilled and experienced in network security platforms such as Palo Alto Networks, and machine data analytics platforms such as Splunk.
Day to day you will:
- Drive the implementation of projects
- Provide leadership over multi-functional project teams delivering medium, complex technology solutions.
- Lead the technical delivery of customer solutions in line with functional and non-functional technical requirements based on expertise across one or more vendor technologies.
- Provide leadership and, mentoring to other Engineers and Technical staff to ensure development of capability
- Act as the design authority in the production of Detailed Designs and As-Built documentation.
- Consult with clients and provide quotations for the design & implementation effort for new project proposals lodged by the customer.
Your background, skills and experience:
- Prior consulting experience to either internal or external parties, external preferred
- 6+ years' consulting and integration experience in both a presales and post sales capacity
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to derive concise technical requirements from customer interactions
- Ability to think outside the box
- Contribution to developing strategy
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take ownership and drive outcomes
Highly regarded certifications:
- Palo Alto PCNSE
- Checkpoint Expert or Master
- Fortinet FSE 4.0 and above
- Splunk Architect
- Linux Certifications - e.g. LPIC-3, RHCE
- Wintel Certifications
- Security Certifications - e.g. CISSP, SABSA, SANS
- Cisco CCIE / CCNP
Does this sound like you? Apply now with your CV in WORD format