Working with a global well-known brand, you will play an instrumental role as the Security Manager. This is a key leadership position, requiring a proactive solution focused practitioner who knows and understands local legislation and practises across ANZ region.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our client is continuing to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Skills and experience
- MUST have strong Telco background AND NV1 Clearance
- Knowledgeable and expertise of the latest trends pertaining to security in general and cyber security specifically.
- Subject matter expert in security standards (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF) and the latest trends.
- ISO 27001 qualifications
- Strong understanding of security requirements and legislation of Australia & New Zealand
- Understanding of industry standards and frameworks (e.g. 3GPP, NESAS) and related solutions is an advantage
- Security certification (e.g. CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CCSP) is highly desirable/favourable
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI) is an advantage
- Experience in translating security needs to business/ solution requirements and management of those requirements
- Customer-oriented way of working and experience of customer service
- Excellent oral presentation skills including the ability to simplify complex matters
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative and problem-solving mind-set
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Strong security skills (5-10 years of experience)
- Ability to collaborate across BG/ Unit boundaries
- Minimum baseline clearance required under the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) is ideal
This is a role offering an executive salary package. Our client is ready to hire this role immediately. If you are interested please forward your resume using the 'apply now' button and quote # 213210