Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgement in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Collaborate and engage with various colleagues (business & technical) to ensure the service remains fit for purpose.
- Manage a team of 5 (group 3 SME roles), tasked with delivering SSO, Federation and Authentication services across the organisation (and 3rd parties).
- Ensure compliance with all relevant standards, processes and procedures.
- Prioritise the balance of the delivery of designs and solutions for multiple projects.
- Ensure continuous deployment and continuous improvement with a strong focus on automation and efficiency.
- Maintain service levels and ensuring compliance to all process and procedures.
- Assist with the direction and execution of the IAM roadmap.
- Strong SMEs and Sail Point Developer experience.
- Have a strong background in managing/administering and governing a large Active Directory deployment.
- Exposure to other IAM technologies (e.g. Sail Point, Cyber-Ark)
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple project deliverables to meet project timelines.
- Experience leading a team of technical specialists.
- Familiarity with explaining technical issues/solutions.
- Knowledge of identity access and management tools and processes.
- F5, APM and ADFS
- iSAM - Tivoli Access Manager
- LDAP, Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, etc.
- On Premise Active Directory, Azure AD, AWS, Google Cloud
If this role is of interest to you, click APPLY.
Any further questions, contact Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.