Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Multi-disciplined Cyber-Security Specialist who will provide expertise in the information security domain to ensure secure developments of products and services.
- You will be responsible for delivering expertise to support the development, build and optimisation of the products and services in our clients Identity business.
- This role involves high stakeholder engagement skills, operating comfortably at senior management levels across the organisation.
- Work directly with product owners, business analysts, architecture engineers and developers
- Working Internally with the Digital Security Manager and External Vendors.
This Candidate has 10+ years working in technology roles.
- Experience working within continuous delivery in cloud ecosystems
- 2+ years' experience delivering online and mobile products and services.
- Experience or knowledge of compliance, specifically ISM, PSPF and Essential 8.
- Experience in Cloud computing, AWS preferred
- Proven experience working with of agile and devops practices and methodologies.
- Secure application development
- Threat modelling
The successful Candidate can manage the engagement of internal ISO resources and external vendors to ensure a successful product delivery.
- Ideal candidates will be proactive promoters of agile best practices and a quality mindset
- Have excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to adjust communication to suit intended audiences
- Have a collaborative style, comfortable working in a matrix environment and values working across organisational boundaries
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #30001