Our client is a leading health care and insurance provider in Australia, and they are currently seeking an Infrastructure Designer to design and document infrastructure solutions in within their Multiyear Security Transformation programme.
They are looking to start the successful candidate immediately.
In this role, you will be exposed to many varying aspects of security across a number of infrastructure platforms in an enterprise environment. You would be working to determine and document non-functional requirements in relation to security-based infrastructure initiatives, this includes combining your understanding of short- and long-term trade-offs, mix business and technical needs, and facilitate and guide discussions between the business and Information Services in relation to project initiatives.
The ideal candidate would possess broad expertise on various infrastructure, cloud and security platforms and would has numerous years' experience documenting Infrastructure Solution Designs preferably in an Enterprise environment.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to project teams as required.
- Work as an effective senior Technology Project Delivery team member. Including the support, mentoring and coaching of other team members and recognising contributions of others to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Assist in the development of the disaster recovery strategy.
- Identify, design and plan technical infrastructure solutions for a diverse range of project requirements.
- Work closely with stakeholders to determine and document non-functional requirements in relation to project based infrastructure initiatives.
- Azure cloud management and cloud services (IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) experience
- Significant proficiency and experience designing, administering and supporting these platforms
- A general understanding of CI/CD infrastructure deployment
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise server solutions - Windows, Linux, Solaris
- Good knowledge of Security principles, products and deployments
- Demonstrated the ability to deliver quality designs, detailed technical configuration and support documentation
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #200499