Looking for a Security and IAM Specialist in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: 12 months plus extension
Clearance: Baseline or ability to gain
- A minimum of 10 years continuous experience working in an IT Security environment;
- Ability to deliver to tight timeframes with a demonstrated track record of successful delivery of outcomes with Identity and Access Management projects;
- Expertise in Tivoli Identity Management (TIM), Access Management (TAM), IBM Security Identity Manager (ISIM) or IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM);
- High level of expertise in design, implementation and ongoing support of Digital Certificates and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI);
- Ability to undertake analysis of high level design, solution architecture documents and functional specifications for IAM work packages;
- Experience with IBM Datapower and IBM WebSphere;
- Experience or the ability to quickly acquire knowledge of the Immigration and Custom legacy system;
- Experience in LDAP design and implementation;
- Ability to provide specialised technical services and advisories such as vulnerability assessment on systems;
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge of Australian Government Security requirements.
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.