Want to utilise your strong I.T. infrastructure and applications experience to kick start a career in Cyber Security? This is a career transition opportunity to join one of Australia's leading superannuation funds as a Security Governance, Risk and Compliance Analyst.
In this role you'll combine your prior I.T. experience and strong understanding of I.T. Systems with strong analytical thinking to implement and monitor security standards across the business.
Part of a cohort working in different roles in the business this role will provide a tailored 12-month training and support program to support your transition and development into this role.
The role will play a critical part in high profile security projects across the business, will require strong risk analysis and senior stakeholder management skills.
This role requires Australian Permanent Residency or Citizenship.
This role is suitable for return to work and career transition candidates.
- Prior I.T. industry experience with strong understanding of systems architecture and relevant risks
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Desired experience (beneficial but not mandatory)
- Exposure to and understanding of ISMS (Information Security Management System) or security frameworks, particularly NIST or ISO27001
- Technical certifications such as SSCP, CySA+, Security+, Cisco or Microsoft security certifications
- Ability to write basic policy statements and security standards
- Strong understanding of fundamental information security concepts and technology
- Understanding of risk management fundamentals and concepts
Apply Now to find out more about this great opportunity