Our client an IT Security Integrator that provides IT Security consultancy, implementation, and support services to large organisations is looking to hire an experienced Security Engineer to be responsible in Deployment, Implementation, Integration, Monitoring, and Support activities with a broad set of IBM Security technologies experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for providing technical security solutions, implementation, monitoring, and support for customers across private and public sectors.
- Must have an understanding of End Point Security, Data Security, Identity & Access Management, and SIEM technologies.
- Must have experience in IBM security products such as Qradar, Guardium, BigFix, etc.
- Advanced knowledge on Information Security, Network Security, and Cloud based implementations.
- Experience in network, host, data and/or application security in multiple operating system environments.
- Experience working with internet, web, application and network security techniques.
- Experience working with relevant operating system security (Windows, Solaris, Linux)
If you're interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 183474