- A Leading Health Insurance Company
- 6 Months contract in convenient Sydney CBD location
- Hands-on experience in Security incident management, troubleshooting and
Security Engineer (Level 2/3)
The Successful candidate must have hands-on experience in security incident management, troubleshooting, configuring and running sec tools (e.g. packet tracing, IPS logs, DLP logs etc.) and investigate
The Security Engineer will also:
- Set-up Security Policy and perform tuning on DLP, AV, Proxy (especially McAfee)
- Drive the development and enhancement of detection and response capabilities, including use-case development and detection rules, SOP documentation and implementation of incident response methodologies
- Research trends in managing information security to assist with improving incident response programs, situational awareness strategies
- Work with vendors and suppliers to ensure security tools are up-to-date, relevant and deployed across the enterprise.
- Participate in the development of the security awareness program and co-ordinate educational activities
- Drive the process implementation across entire organisation.
- Must have extensive experience in Level2/3 security incident management
- MUST have experience in multiple tools such as HIPS, host-based firewalls, anti-virus, vulnerability management, cloud access security broker, DLP, Privileged access management and more
- A team player and willing to do extra mile
- Preferably with insurance background
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 199704
Please click the apply button.