- Long tenure role
- Exciting and pioneering projects
- Work for an iconic Australian company
This role is responsible for contributing to the design, implementation, maintenance, operation and continuous improvement of the cyber security technology services.
About the role
- Develop technical designs and documentation governing the use of new and existing cyber security technology services which include solution designs, test plans and reports.
- Broad knowledge of technology including networking, infrastructure, operating systems, virtualisation, database and middleware, disaster recovery and data centre (Hybrid)
- Coordinate with Technology owners and manage the remediation of risks identified through vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, audits, and other risk assessment activities.
- Review of security monitoring use cases and escalated events. Coordinate with Managed Service Provider to manage Threat Intelligence reports.
- Extensive experience and proven ability to work across a range of cyber security technology services and operations.
- Strong experience in automating and optimising security services.
This is an opportunity to work within a highly engaged and collaborative team of security-passionate people in an organisation that is committed to prioritising IT security and is in the most exciting phase of its Cyber Security transformation journey. A rare opportunity to be part of a winning team. To indicate your interest, please call Eugene on 94094710 for a confidential and detailed discussion