Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experience IT Security Analyst to join the team and provide Security Operations expertise across the organisation.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Security Operations including request, event and incident response
- Vulnerability Management including scanning and remediation
- Project and technical change monitoring, advice and guidance
- Security Testing and management of remediation efforts
- Delivery of Security Awareness to all staff
- Policy and industry standard compliance and improvement
- Monitoring industry threats and trends
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Engineering
- Working knowledge / experience of protocols and technologies such as TCP, UDP, SSL, FTP, SMTP, NetBIOS and DHCP
- Experience performing risk assessments of internal systems and / or third party suppliers
- Experience on F5 modules and Check Point is must.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity click "apply now" or for more information, please contact Ash Bhatia for a confidential chat on 03 8080 7217.