Hiring a Security Engineer with experience in 'Symantec Threat Management (SEP)' and 'Symantec Email Security' to support our client.
- This roles requires project based work that will meet the requirements of our customer;
- Ability to related business and technical security requirements
Raise / complete change for addition of subnets, policies, exclusions etc.
- Validate discovery subnets are current and being discovered correctly
- Be involved in scoping and leading migration activities on a technical level
Check all Threat Management infrastructure servers are up to date and redistributing signatures
- Check all policies are standardised across customer environments (in accordance with vendor best practises)
- Work with the support and vulnerability management teams to plan improvements etc.
- In depth knowledge of security related Network and System infrastructures gained over 3 to 5 years with a large faceted organisation, preferably IT Outsourcing, Government, or other organisation running mission-critical systems.
- Understanding of IP networking and security principals, including the nature of common
- Protocols and products (e.g., HTTP, SSH)
- At least 5 years in an Antivirus/Threat Management role with at least 2 years specific experience with Symantec Threat Management (SEP) and Symantec Email Security.
- Experience with design and build of 'Symantec Threat Management (SEP)' and 'Symantec Email Security'
- Experience with migration from legacy solutions to new solutions.
- Familiarity with ITIL change management processes.
Apply Now! Or contact Carrie Watts or Elisha Saggar on 3319 7502 quoting reference number 189953