- Cloud based Technologies
- Play a key role in a security uplift program
- Initial 6 Month Contract + Likely extensions
An experienced Security Engineer to play a key role in the delivery an exciting security uplift program.
The project will involve the assessment and implementation of security controls such as increased monitoring and network segmentation as well as expand existing capacity in logging and monitoring systems. The project also involves the hardening of a wide range of infrastructure types across a broad range of business units.implementing effective and sustainable security controls to reduce the risk of cyber-attack on systems
Key Skills and Essential Experience
- System administration and/or network security engineering background
- Applicable certifications that demonstrate technical knowledge.
- Experience as a security engineer implementing security controls to support large-scale transformational projects, ideally in Education environments
- Demonstrated experience delivering information security initiatives.
- Strong experience in upgrading and hardening legacy operating systems and web applications.
- Experience with ELK stack based SIEM systems is highly desirable
- Worked in complex environments.
- Previous experience implementing innovative security controls
- solid Unix, Windows, firewall and network technology experience
- sound understanding of applicable security controls.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- IT technical skills and the ability to research and apply security controls on a wide variety of systems.
If interested, please select APPLY or contact Richard.Bissitt@peoplebank.com.au Quoting reference 214312