Our Client, an Australian iconic Enterprise is seeking a Security Engineer to join their Telecommunication Transformation program
You will be responsible for enabling security services and providing consultation to the program. The role will involve designing, coordinating, and implementing various threat detection and response capabilities across the various towers of the program.
Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of cyber security technologies across varying landscapes including SDWAN, enterprise collaboration tools, UEM, cloud environments and SIEM technologies.
- Solid understanding of threat detection strategies, threat landscape, and cyber-attack models.
- Experience in working in a Security Operation Center (SOC) environment and enabling security services across complex environments
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with various business and technology stakeholders.
- Ability to deliver design documentation in alignment with security architecture patterns and standards, compliance obligations, and best practices.
- Experience working in project environments delivering cyber security outcomes in a dynamic agile environment.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference # 198745