Security Design Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing the whole stack of the Cyber Security Function from scratch.
Our client is one of the first companies to undertake this type of transformation- bringing the Cyber security function in-house.
As part of the Cyber Security Team, your Key Accountabilities are as follows:
- Development of security guidelines and patterns pertaining to design
- Deliver robust security design governance through design patterns and security advice
- Ensure each project is aligned to the security guidelines, compliance and risk frameworks
- The design of outstanding security solutions and the provision of security design advice and assurance across projects
- Undertake key BAU security projects in conjunction with the company's service providers and security partners
- Manage the different stakeholders in a multi projects environment and engage positively with technology teams, stakeholders and providers
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following skills and experience are essential:
- 5 years as a Security Engineer or Designer
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline; or related industry qualification
- A proven track record in Security Design or architecture experience within an enterprise Environment
- Experience across a range of security environments and/or technologies and a strong understanding of all Security domains (Infrastructure, Network, SIEM, IAM, Cloud, etc)
- Experience working in large, complex organisations and within a multi projects environment
- Relevant certification (CISSP, SANS, CISA, SABSA, TOGAF)
If this sounds of interest to you, click the "apply" button now!
For a more detailed discussion, contact Meg Geroimo on 9409 4716 quoting job reference number: 181379