Security Delivery Lead
Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Multi-disciplined Cyber-Security Specialist who will provide expertise in the information security domain to ensure secure developments of products and services.
The Identity Services Security Lead is a role embedded into our clients Identity Products & Services Long Running Team.
Working closely with a team of product, application and technology experts and enable them to deliver and maintain a strong security posture in all products and services.
This is role must have the expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of web and mobile based solutions.
You will leverage existing practices within the Information Security Office to enable security across the entire software development lifecycle, including developing education and awareness of secure development practices, engaging with business stakeholders and validating the security of applications, infrastructure and services.
- The role will also be responsible for leading a matrixed team of other ISO personnel and IT staff to deliver Security Operations for DevOps, Security Monitoring and compliance related activities.
- This role is directly engaged with the business on strategy, as a knowledgeable technologist with an depth understanding of ways of working, customer trends and whole of business focus to define and oversee delivery of commercially viable, market commanding solutions.
- This Candidate has 10+ years working in technology roles.
- 2+ years' experience delivering online and mobile products and services.
- Experience or knowledge of compliance, specifically ISM, PSPF and Essential 8.
- Experience in Cloud computing, AWS preferred
- Proven experience working with of agile and devops practices and methodologies.
- Strong Knowledge of cyber security threats, risk, regulatory and compliance requirements and an ability to translate this for a broader team.
- Have excellent analysis and problem-solving abilities
- Have excellent communication skills, including the ability to adjust communication to suit intended audiences
- Have a collaborative style, comfortable working in a matrix environment and values working across organisational boundaries.
Referrals are welcomed!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #30001