As a Security consultant, the areas you will cover are risk-based application of global security frameworks. In addition, you will apply specific industry, legislative and regulatory local standards across all security domains to create a valuable security outcome for each customer's specific situation.
This position will require you to develop broader consulting skills across multiple domains to become trusted security advisors to customer business managers.
- Management and delivery of multiple engagements by providing customer engagement, project governance and subject matter expertise.
- Specialist security experience in one or more industries or segments coupled with willingness to build strong analytical & consultative skills.
- Provide quality assurance for all engagement deliverables.
- Build client references through delivery excellence.
- Sound level of business acumen
- Can advise organisations' senior and technical management on Cyber Security
- People management skills with extensive experience in managing consultants across multiple engagements.
- Experience in developing and delivering advisory consulting engagements which use consulting techniques to define and improve client's cyber security posture and align business and technology needs focused on customer outcomes
- Experience with industry/enterprise consulting and delivery.
- developing project plans, estimating and delivery approaches
- Previous experience with ICT consultancy. This includes the following:
- Previous experience in leading consulting teams which deliver successful outcomes for customers
- Experience influencing senior stakeholders - internal and external customers
- Experience in developing customer consulting presentations
- Experience with guiding and directing consultants against required client outcomes
- Strong knowledge of security best practice as it applies to enterprise network and security infrastructure.
For more information please contact Ben Neal and quote job #201778