Our client is undergoing a major telecommunications transformation across over 4000 sites including corporate, retail and facility environments. The transformation has four steams of work, Network and Carriage, Communications and Collaboration, Contact Centre and Mobility.
We are looking for an experienced security engineer to assist the program in ensuring all streams are delivered securely. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the security team for one of the largest telecommunications transformation in Australia.
- Managing device software
- Rolling out carbon black
- Rolling out Ciso Webex to all users
- Normalising Contact Centre technology
- Working for the project team on threat detection (4000 end points)
- Leveraging the platforms to detect threats and where to detect threats, operationalise it and roll out to the team.
- Providing expertise on Cyber Security governance guidelines
- Providing expertise on User case physical theft & appropriate controls to protect
- Work as an engagement lead on the project, manage deliverables
- SME on Incident response
Skills & Experience
- Well-rounded professionals who can adapt, focused on threat detection and response can help guide and develop.
- Knowledge of incident response.
- Ability to work at different levels/stakeholders
- SaaS & Cloud experience is highly desirable
- Telco experience/firewall is highly desirable
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Ben Neal on 03 8080 7217 for more information.
Job Reference: #198745