Our Client, one of Australian Iconic Enterprise is seeking a Security Engineer/Consultant to join their Telco Transformation Program.
You will be part of a communications team that contributes to developing and implementing communication plans, communication materials and support stakeholder engagement processes and activities.
- Managing device software
- Rolling out carbon black
- Rolling out Ciso Webex to all users
- Normalising Contact Centre technology
- Leveraging the platforms to detect threats and where to detect threats, operationalise it and roll out to the team.
- Providing expertise on Cyber Security governance guidelines
- Providing expertise on User case physical theft & appropriate controls to protect
- Work as an engagement lead on the project, manage deliverables
- SME on Incident response
Skills & Experience
- Well-rounded professionals who can adapt, focused on threat detection and response can help guide and develop.
- Knowledge of incident response.
- Ability to work at different levels/stakeholders
- SaaS & Cloud experience is highly desirable
- Telco experience/firewall is highly desirable
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Ben Neal on 03 8080 7217 for more information.
Job Reference: #198745