Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Security Certification and Accreditation Specialist.
This is a long-term contract role for for 12 months with extension options and is located at our Client's Canberra City location.
To be successful in this role, you should have demonstrated experience in:
- Conducting security risk assessments and providing advice and guidance on the application and operation of physical, procedural and technical security controls to support the longer-term business objectives and minimise the risk of internal and external security threats.
- Advising on governance, risk and compliance to ensure various ICT solutions meet security requirements.
- Assisting in designing and advising on the ICT security aspects of solutions that provide appropriate levels of resiliency, availability, reliability, and performance.
- Interpreting security policy and contribute to the development of standards and guidelines.
- Providing skills transfer to technical staff
- Providing other deliverables in the form and manner, and within the timeframes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or recently had TSPV Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 209736
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.