This global financial institution is the envy of its rivals with an impeccable brand and culture to match. The business is currently embarking on a Future Technology architecture and solutions that utilize new technology and we require a Security Business Analyst on contract to assist them with improving their service delivery and client experience.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Identity and Access Management solution
- Analyse and capture requirements
- Write functional requirements
- Develop and re-engineer procedures and processes as required
- Assess and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of systems/applications
- Facilitate workshops and solution review sessions with business stakeholders
- Provide direction to technical and analyst resources in the team
- Work with the Test Team to ensure suitable test cases are developed.
- Assist the Test Team and users with testing of changes to systems and management of defects / reporting as required.
- Champion delivery by being an active scrum team member
- Other project duties as directed
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 3-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Very strong understanding of the Cyber Security space.
- Knowledge of web-based security architecture and service-based integration architecture i.e., API security
- Experience with a broad range of security controls and technologies such as firewalls, key management, tokenisation, IAM, network segmentation, MFA, App whitelisting, encryption, data classification, zoning models and cloud services
- Experience in implementing / integrating with multi factor authentication like Vasco Digipasses or RSA tokens
They are moving into a fully-fledged Agile environment and as such experience working with in an agile environment will be highly beneficial.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to hire immediately so APPLY NOW