- Initial 6-month contract
- An opportunity to work in the resources industry
- Perth CBD location
An award-winning global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced security focused Business Analyst. You will have an opportunity to drive a key project for a client in the resources industry.
- Documenting the requirements in a format that can be shared with stakeholders;
- Organizing, specifying and modelling requirements;
- Ensuring the requirements map to the real business needs are approved by all relevant stakeholders, and meet essential quality standards;
- Assist project resources to deliver project initiatives within specified timeframes;
- Guide best practices for cloud deployment strategies, workflow and data validation;
- Assist with preparing presentations and exhibits for stakeholders and vendors on the project;
- Provide clear direction to the project member where ambiguity exists, and resolve issues, risks and cross project dependencies/conflicts;
- Conduct periodic reporting on work packs;
- Development of test plan and test cases;
- Analysis and definition of security processes;
- Assistance with testing activities;
- Definition of handover to support documentation.
- Strong, recent experience in a security focussed Business Analyst role;
- Experience with process automation;
- Technical writing skills to deliver support documents, tracking, and organization of materials;
- Strong teamwork skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and business users;
- Ability to validate requirements and separate key business requirements.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
If you are interested and have the required experience for this position, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Gayle Truslove (08) 9423 1449