Seeking experienced Audit Security Risk Analysts to provide innovative and best practice Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) services, including managing security threat and risk assessment and accreditation activities remediation activities, and creation of assurance, and governance document suites.
- Analyse and document security risk and recommend treatments and modifications to security practices and procedures using expertise and technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the agency assurance program of work by developing or reviewing security artefacts, including Threat and Risk Assessments and System Security Plans.
- Assist with the development and implementation of quality assurance activities, procedures, projects and strategies.
- Manage, develop and support complex relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area goals.
- Educate and inform departmental staff to promote understanding and ensure adherence to security policy and processes.
- Agile delivery and governance.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience with security risk and information security frameworks, policies and standards, including the Federal Government PSPF and ISM.
- Demonstrated working experience in security threat and risk assessment and development of assurance frameworks for treatments and controls.
- Demonstrated security experience within complex ICT environments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the ability to communicate security concepts to non-technical audiences both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated Governance, Risk and compliance (GRC) experience.
- Relevant tertiary or other qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in Federal Government.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting reference 245448
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button