About the role:
The position of Security Architect will be required to contribute to the development of our client's security standards and design patterns for the Security program solution designs. The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas.
- Contribute to the overall design of the security architecture
- Provide oversight to the implementation of the security controls within project solutions.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for all components of the program.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework (ISO 27001) and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- ACSC - Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Australian Government - Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- security design principles
- business impact assessments
- risk assessments
- security reference architecture
- threat modelling
- security patterns and
- security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
Candidates must be Australian Citizens to be eligible for Security Clearances
For more information please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote the title or #206320
Looking forward to hearing from you!