Dynamic Security Architect role opportunity leading the end-to-end security architecture and design across a multiyear transformation program for a leading Superannuation organization.
- Key career opportunity to join a market leader
- Perm opportunity - Flexible working conditions
- Provide technical analysis, design and guidance of security controls
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Security Architect to ensure the technical implementation of the Information Security control framework, policies and standards within the Industry Super space.
- Work proactively with business and IT stakeholders to identify appropriate solutions to address organizational requirements, needs and problems.
- Monitor the effectiveness of security controls overtime and take active measures to assess any weaknesses and gaps to improve the security profile
- Application of industry best practices, standards and framework (e.g NIST, ASD, CIS, OWASP)
As well as working for a market leader, there are plenty of perks including leave offerings, flexible working, professional and personal development and health and well-being initiatives.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW or call Masood Khan on (02) 8267 2474 for more information, quoting reference number 240537.