Looking for a Security Architect to work in a Government Organisation.
The rolet will be required to contribute to the development of the agencies security standards and design patterns for the program solution designs.
The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Experience with a minimum of one of:
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ACSC - Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Australian Government - Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Understanding and/or experience with: security design principles, business impact assessments, risk assessments, security reference architecture, threat modelling, security patterns and security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
- Expertise in security practises for Local and Wide Area Networks, Server and Storage infrastructure.
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for all components of the program.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- The objective is to produce a high-quality overall program architecture to support the costing of the business case and support future tender requirements
If you have the skills and experience, APPLY NOW.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information please call John quoting reference : 191871