- The Security Architect will provide Information Security technical leadership and architectural guidance across the entire project lifecycle of both business and security-specific initiatives.
- The role is very diverse and is more a case of working across a large number of business projects
- Ensuring adequate cybersecurity architecture governance
- Split between ISO and business projects
- Contribution to Cybersecurity - Coverage projects
- Ability to operate within waterfall and Agile delivery models
- Identity and access management experience is desirable
- Cybersecurity knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within Security Architecture
- Experience working on a range and variety of projects
If you are interested in this position, click APPLY today and uplaod your updated CV in WORD or call Sam Makdesi on 03 8080 7257.