Looking for a Security Architect to work in a Government Organisation.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance.
- Experience with a minimum of one of:
- NIST Cyber Security Framework
- ACSC - Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Australian Government - Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF).
- Understanding and/or experience with: security design principles, business impact assessments, risk assessments, security reference architecture, threat modelling, security patterns and security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
- Expertise in security practises for Local and Wide Area Networks, Server and Storage infrastructure.
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for all components of the program.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- The objective is to produce a high-quality overall program architecture to support the costing of the business case and support future tender requirements
If you have the skills and experience, APPLY NOW.