Our client is a leading corporate. They pride themselves on empowering their workforce with technology. Due a large Cyber Security Uplift project we require a Security Architect to join the team.
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop and document the security architecture and detailed design for a project or program stream, ensuring alignment to business goals, architectural standards and security policies. Ensure appropriate security controls are applied to mitigate risks to business's information and assets to a level that aligns with the organisation's risk appetite.
- Ensure Security Strategic goals are being met.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance and direction to other members of the Cyber Security Group, including Security Designers within the Architecture team, as well as Technical Analysts, technical leads and developers.
- Industry security certification will be preferred such as CISSP, CCSP, CRISC, AWS Security Specialisation.
- Proven experience with architecting solutions across:
- Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Anti-Malware, Data Loss Detection and Prevention, Endpoint Detect and Respond Technologies, SIEM, Routers and Switches.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or any others within IT Security contact Ash Bhatia on 8080 7217.