- Leading bank
- High profile position
- Work from home
A large, highly recognized player within their industry are seeking to engage an experienced Security Architect on a ongoing contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining the security strategy/roadmap on a highly visible program of work.
This role would be most suited to a pragmatic individual with excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Provide and engage guidance to a wide range of stakeholder
- Be seen as a subject matter experience within the organisation
- Work closely with the core business and technical team
- Offer advice, strategic direction and solutions on risks and areas of vulnerability.
- Extensive experience working in an IT Security Architect or similar position
- Strong technical knowledge at a senior level across all areas of IT including but not limited to Applications, Infrastructure, Networking as well as Data & Systems
- Significant experience playing a key role on large scale transformation project
- Significant experience defining and designing architecture road maps that have transformed IT security architecture
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders of all levels
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Banking experience preferred
Ref: 205 472