- Permanent position
- Leading managed service company
- Cloud hosting or security focus
Our client is seeking an experienced Security Engineer / Designer to join their design team. The team is responsible for provide architecture design and deployment of new products to the security product catalogue, primarily for their government clients.
- Working with the business to define new products and working with this team to define and agree requirements.
- Providing thought leadership for the security services space to both government and commercial verticals.
- Designing and implementing security products according to the NPI Product Development process.
- Lifecycle management/support services and governance for the security product suite.
- You will be an identified subject matter expert in at least 4 of the following security frameworks/technologies with an Advanced level industry certification, (IP Flow Analysis, HIDS, NIDS/NIPS, Firewalls (Cisco/Fortinet/F5), Vulnerability analysis, Sandboxing, SOAR, Security Event Correlation and Identity Management
- Keep up to date on products and services being supported by the Cloud products and ensure familiarity with new technologies to be supported by Cloud in the future.
- Stay abreast of all technologies in use by your client base and understand the interdependencies between these technologies and the security suite.
- Manage the lifecycle of the security products in the service catalogue.
- Write and maintain all processes and procedures relevant to the security suite of products.
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed to the highest professional levels
- Schedule changes in accordance with the document change control process.
- Will consider a Security Engineer, Architect, or Designer
- Preferrabley from a small to medium sized company with a broad skill set
- Linux experience highly desirable
- Could have a security services or Hosted data centre background however not essential, in house experence also considered
- Extensive hands-on experience with at least 4 of the security products & Services identified above.
- IP Flow Analysis, HIDS, NIDS/NIPS, Firewalls (Cisco/Fortinet/F5), Vulnerability analysis, Security Event Correlation and Identity Management, SOAR and Sandboxing
- Strong Documentation skills and the ability to write clear Work Instructions for other engineers to follow.
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY
Ref: 201 058
Colby from Peoplebank on 02 9409 4785 with any specific questions. Colby.firstname.lastname@example.org