A large financial organisation is looking for a Security Engineer to come on board and work in a BAU capacity. This role is a twelve month contract position and will be based in a well-established security team.
In this role you will be providing ongoing operational support. You will support, maintain and deliver technical solutions to meet business needs, including security firewalls, proxy, IPS, application servers and cryptographic devices.
For this role you must have previous and recent experience supporting F5 networks, experience with F5 AFM will be looked upon favourably.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Perform business as usual management and support of security technologies.
- Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop solutions to technical problems related to existing issues, contribute to remediation and recovery activities as well as coordinate resolutions with vendors and partners
About the successful candidate
- For this role you must have previous and recent experience supporting F5 networks, experience with F5 AFM will be looked upon favourably.
- Experience across these technologies: F5 - LTM, AFM, APM, Checkpoint Firewall, McAfee Proxy, Cryptographic skills - HSM and key custodian, Networking, Venafi, Algosec, Application Server infrastructure integration, Bash scripting.
- Technical knowledge of programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Experience supporting complex Security and Infrastructure systems
- Experience working in a large enterprise with high availability configuration.
- Developed knowledge of communications protocols, carrier services, network management, routers, operating systems and security threats
- Ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Good ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Tertiary qualification in a Security Technology discipline or related field
Please note due to the nature of this organisation only Australian/NZ Permanent Residents or Citizens are eligible.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 175189.
Please click the apply button.