Job Location: Melbourne
Job Contract: 6 months with a view of extension.
- Identify, develop, test and implement new cyber-security detection use cases, rules and dashboards
- Continuously improve the accuracy, quality and efficiency of existing cyber-security detection use cases, rules and dashboards
- Create and maintain internal team documentation around detection engineering, use cases and rules
- Support data on-boarding, data management and preparation for efficient detection engineering
- Continuous research and development into data/analytics for improved detection.
- Splunk Enterprise & Enterprise Security, and field extractions, field aliasing, tagging, event types, data models, CIM, SPL, machine learning, macros, lookups, KV stores, etc
- SIEM engineering, rule development and maintenance
- Statistics, data analytics and/or machine learning
If you think you match this requirement then APPLY!