- Fantastic Salary Package working for a market leader
- West Sydney
- Mix of project-based work and BAU Activities
We are looking to hire a Security Analyst - Risk & Compliance for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience
- Minimum of 3 years commercial experience within the Security space - specifically Risk and Compliance
- Ideally have experience in Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Must good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Able to start within 4 weeks' notice
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button