Looking for a hands on operational security expert rather than a risk and compliance / governance expert. This is very much a technical hands on role. You will be working on Installation, configuration, testing and troubleshooting of the security solution/equipment. Provide technical input and Manage Change Control. Integrate into an existing Cyber Security Operations Centre.
- Provide technical input into project migration activities.
- Deliver security implementations in alignment with approved designs and security frameworks.
- Troubleshoot and manage technical migrations within a virtual firewalling and networking Environment.
- Ensure that the solution complies with Council regulations (pre installation).
- Produce relevant documentation for handover to operational staff.
You will have:
- Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCNA/CCSP or equivalent experience) qualification.
- Knowledge and experience of Checkpoint and Citrix Netscaler technologies.
- Experience in VMware, NSX and virtual networking would be highly advantageous.
If this sounds like you then Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion for more information please contact Rachel Drury on 07 3319 7556.