Looking for an experienced Security Analyst to work within a dynamic team environment within the banking and finance sector.
You will be required to provide technical advice and expertise, to support ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including (but not limited to) security firewalls, proxy, IPS and cryptographic devices. This includes support, maintenance and service recovery functions for those systems, as well as aspects of capacity and planning.
It is expected that the role holder will have the following experience:
- Previous experience with at least one, preferably more areas of technical security specialisation e.g. security firewalls, proxy, IPS or cryptographic devices.
- 5+ years' experience in IT
- Developed knowledge of operating systems such as Redhat and Windows
- Knowledge and skills around DevOps practices and technologies such as Perl, Python and BASH scripting, and tools including Jenkins, Puppet, GitHub.
- Experience working in a Large Enterprise (more than 10,000 users) with an environment with a mix of internal and 3rd party technical support teams
- Background working in a 24x 7 Operational support role
Banking/Financial Services experience is highly regarded
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position then please APPLY NOW