About the Role
A large financial organisation requires a Security Analyst to join their governance team to analyse issues of security risk from a governance perspective, you will not be expected to code or provide fixes. This role will develop, oversee and govern applicable processes and policies as it pertains to the Identity Services of this large business.
In this role you will work closely with the Enterprise Assurance, Risk and Audit teams to demonstrate adherence to external audit and regulatory requirements. You will also assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting, to better demonstrate this adherence. This role will suit someone who is comfortable liaising over the phone with stakeholders to investigate issues and has good Excel skills to keep track of your investigations and provide relevant reports.
Examples of responsibilities:
- Governance of user access for timely removal of redundant or inappropriate access to keep the organisation safe and meet specific audit and regulatory obligations
- Provide greater visibility of privileged access and associated risk based on role mining and data analysis
- Reduce the risk of redundant or inappropriate access remaining allocated to staff members who have moved roles or departed the organisation.
- Review applicable Governance reports to ensure compliance.
- Assist in building frameworks, monitoring and reporting to better demonstrate adherence to regulator and audit guidelines
- Maturing of the Identity Analytics capability
- Development of applicable frameworks
- Enhance reporting and monitoring capability
About the Successful Candidate
- Must have previous Identity and Access Management/security experience
- Previous experience working in a large corporate environment (i.e. a user base of 5,000+)
- Work in a role that has been focused on (or with significant exposure to) Governance, Audit and/ or Regulatory practices/ guidelines
- Strong excel skills, as well as previous experience with data analysis/reporting
- Comfortable liaising with stakeholders over the phone to investigate and follow up issues of risk and compliance in regards to IAM issues.
- Experience with Sailpoint Security IQ will be looked upon favourably
- Annual Bonus on top of Salary Package (based on personal performance, not company performance)
- Discounts on company's products
- Travel, health, shopping, entertainment, ticket discounts and deals
- Car discounts and leasing programs
- Flexible working environment
- Child care and school holiday support
- Continued career development and discounts on Online University courses
- Plus much much more…
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kate Weston quoting reference: 184200.
Please click the apply button.