Our client has a dominant presence within the banking and finance industry, they are currently seeking a security analyst to join on an initial 6-month
You would be responsible for colleague Identity Governance activities (i.e. onboarding new business applications to the system) centrally for the organisation.
About the role
You will be responsible for queue driven, Access Control Design focused outcomes. Able to define and refine process documentation, you are a strong communicator with highly developed collaboration skills and an eye for detail.
The successful applicant will have experience in:
- Experience with SailPoint IIQ,
- Nice to have experience with Service Now, Active Directory, Collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira, Rally) and Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell)
- Automating manual activities and improving the overall control consistency and coverage
- Collaboration across various technology and business teams / areas to better understand challenges and enhancement opportunities, balanced with a risk and control focus.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with staff across the business
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #246545